Andrew J Clark joins me to discuss his utility app, Numerical. We talk marketing strategy and his new update bringing in the % key and "Magic Brackets".
- Numerical on the Very Tiny Machines Website
- Be sure to checkout Andrew's Jazzy New Promo Video
- Andrew on Twitter
- Numerical on Twitter
- Vic on Twitter
- App Story on Twitter
- Support Andrew & the show by using this link to get Numerical on the App Store
Special Thanks to Lorenzo Guddemi for taking care of post production on this episode. Follow him on Twitter and let him know what you think.
If you're an indie developer and you'd like to tell your app's story on the show, click here.
Some learning iOS development resources mentioned by Andrew & myself.
- Ray Wenderlich's Tutorial Site - Excellent collection of free tutorials from beginner to intermediate/advanced levels. They also offer some great expanded PDF books for sale.
- Code School - Access to a wide variety of coding lessons for a reasonable monthly fee.
- Treehouse - Access to a wide variety of coding lessons for a reasonable monthly fee.
- And of course once you get started, and your stumped be sure to head over to Stack Overflow. If you can't find what your looking for, create a good well formed question with some sample code, and there's a great community just waiting to help you learn.